Hey, book lovers.
So, I haven’t updated this in a while. I think I always say that- I’m sorry!
So, I thought I would give a brief update because a lot has been happening in recent months.
- I’ve finished university. I just handed in my very last assignment a week ago and I get my feedback for my final piece, hopefully tomorrow. Eek!
- I’ve been using Youtube more. I’ve got 29 videos up now, mostly bookish tags, reviews and a couple of other different posts more recently.
- I was supposed to be moving, but for personal reasons, it didn’t happen. An issue with someone I considered a friend, and we signed and lost lots of money that we won’t get back because of it all. Sucks!
- I’ve nearly made it to the two year point at work! This being my first job. I’m so happy, but it’s gone really quickly.
- I’ve finished my rewrite for the book I’ve completed a first draft of.
- I’ve finished writing my second book, this was the first draft, too.
- I’ve made it to about eight chapters and 20,000 words of my YA fantasy novel, which was the one I write for my final piece, and is a retelling of Rapunzel. This will have five books following it, all of them briefly planned, for now. I’m so invested in writing this, and it’s a nice feeling now that I don’t have assignments, that I can just write it!
Well, that’s the gist of it. I’ve not been reading much because of my uni assignments, so haven’t done many reviews lately, but I do have a few books to update on here, so watch out for that, soon!
Thanks for now,